Tuesday 1 May 2007

OMG! Look at my little sister!

Hello everyone. Well there are going to be some changes here....Mummy told me I was going to have a sister soon but hey I thought, yeah yeah...But she has shown me these pictures:


Two weeks old

3 weeks old


4 weeks old

5 weeks old

6 weeks old


Cute huh....And then she tells me that she is coming home next Saturday! WOW!!!! What a surprise was that! I look forward meeting her.... Watch these space for pictures of us playing together, although I have been warned to be gentle with her... ; )

Kyra x

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh oh oh!!! Your little poodle sister is here!!! And what a beautiful name she has! Baby Luna! How exciting!!! We'll be sure to check this space often for updates!

By the way, we've moved! Check us out at www.daisyandwaverly.com!

Cheerios,
Daisy & Waverly

Headgirl said...

What an adorable sweetie for a sister. Now, be gentle with her when she comes home.
Will look forward to seeing her then.
Pats & pets to you.
Blue

*Cribray* said...

Thanks guys! I am very excited and I will try my best to be gentle with her...xxx

Amber-Mae said...

A new sista! CONGRATS to you Kyra & your family! What breed is she by the way? From my perspective, she looks like a poodle or maybe a Labradoodle. Correct me if I'm wrong. Can't wait to see more pics of her & you playing!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

*Cribray* said...

thank you for your comments! She is a toy poodle Amber-Mae. She is so cute! I will make mum add pics regularly for you to see. xxxx

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hey...ur lil sis is such a black pearl...

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.